ENHANCED SERVICE PLAN for FURNITURE PROGRAM
What does it do?
- A program that ensures that your furniture is living up to its expected performance
- You’ve paid for your warranty. Why not take advantage of it?
- Protects your furniture warranty.
- Prevents disruptions when minor mal-adjustments turn into major problems
- Identifies potential problems; preventing them from causing future down-time
- Extends the usable life of your furniture (particularly the moving parts)
- A Pro-active program that demonstrates your attention to employee environment
- Alerts you to any potential serious ergonomic problems
- Helps you keep your office looking tidy and professional
- Service is free for the first year if the furniture is purchased from T.O.R.
How does it work?
- We follow a checklist as we move from workstation-to-workstation.
- With your permission, we will answer any questions an employee might have about anything in their workstation. (Over 60% of employees never adjust their chair)
- We will make sure all moving parts are working properly – chairs, keyboard trays, drawers and doors. Quick and basic adjustments are done on the spot when they don’t disrupt the employee. Follow-up appointments are made for more elaborate repairs. (Warranty work is done absolutely free. We obtain your approval before we perform any chargeable work.)
- We bring to your attention any housekeeping issues, such as cleaning needs, wire-management issues, broken accessorial items such as end- and base-trim, top caps, etc.
Peripheral Services available
- Update your floor plan electronically to increase inventory control
- Enhance wire management
- Ergonomic suggestions (seating, computer-related issues)
- Employee user orientations (Chairs, paper-management, keyboard/mousing trays, etc.)
- Additional furnishings or consultant recommendations
- Furniture touch-ups, polishing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
Please contact us for a quotation now!